Career/Trade Scholarship Application
- Applicant must be a resident of Auburn.
- Transcript of school grades must accompany application.
- A letter of recommendation from the shop teacher in the profession you plan to pursue must be submitted with application.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of scholastic achievement, financial need, community and school involvement, essay, and potential interview.
- Scholarships awarded from this application will only be received solely for the purpose of purchasing tools for the trade.
- 2023 Application deadline is March 10, 2023.